Meeting House Lofts
341 Pine Street, South Portland | 2016 Preservation Award Winner
Greater Portland Landmarks awarded the Meeting House Lofts a 2016 Preservation Award for the adaptive reuse of this historic former schoolhouse in South Portland's Meeting House Hill neighborhood.
2016 Preservation Award Winner!
- Anew Development, Developer
- PDT Architects, Architect
- Meeting House Lofts Condominium Association, Owners
- Carroll Associates, Site Planning & Landscape Architecture
- Ransom Environmental Construction, Environmental Consultants
- Shelley Engineering, Structural Engineers
- Lowell Specifications, Inc., Specifications Consultant
- Zachau Construction, Jeff Zachau, General Contractor
- Sandy Agrafiotis, Photography
- Preservation Awards Current Publishing
- Landmarks 2016 Preservation Awards Landmarks Observer
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to our mailing list to stay informed about advocacy efforts, educational programs, and upcoming events.
- Support the advocacy efforts and education programs of Greater Portland Landmarks.